Monday, November 10, 2008

Indications of ‘Hope’ and ‘Change’ Post Election Day

I figure my last few posts were pretty angry so we'll spice it up and add a movie...


After the elections I decided that I needed to embrace the ‘Hope and Change’. So I did the unthinkable and took a razor to my beard. Below are the horrifying pictures of my ‘Change’. Warning: This footage may haunt you. (Also, the opinion of this film does not reflect the parent company, Lais Properties, but only the Ryan Lais subsidiary).




Viewer discretion advised.

6 comments:

Joe Lais said...

Nice chops!
LOL
Dad

Joe Lais said...

Ryan,
I had chops just like that in 1972 when I met your mother. Hmmmm.... maybe that's why I couldn't get a date with her.
Still LOL
Dad

Anonymous said...

Ryan, you probably already know this, but Joe Lais is a smart man. You won't get a date with those chops. I promise.

Jinette

Anonymous said...

In the pic where you're holding a sandwich, you bear a striking resemblance to Joe Dirt.

Jinette

Anonymous said...

that was a great video, I have a nasty goat beard right now. its for no shave november.

I met one of your friends last night, call me

KC said...

Hi,

My name is KC Owens, I’m a college student and I love to travel! While cruising the Internet, I found your site and really enjoyed reading your posts. I have been to countries all over Europe with just my backpack and a camera. Since I am a college student and I have significant bills, it can be difficult to find ways to travel the world. However, I have done this several times, with less than ten pounds of luggage and while on a college dime!

I was hoping that you would allow me to write a post for your site to share my tips and tricks with your readers. I put a lot of time into my traveling, it is my biggest passion and I would love to inspire others by sharing my stories, mistakes and triumphs. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

KC Owens

What do I do with the beard?