Friday, September 12, 2008

Sept 8th

Today was pretty stressful. I tend to get on edge and frustrated easily when I’m getting ready to travel. I wasn’t as worried or as scared as I was about my Holy Land, because at least I hadn’t been getting off 2 weeks of fevers and the endless search for what had happened. I guess, UBS drove me nuts by messing up my credit card multiple times tried to fill the void. It partially did fill the void. The burning feeling could not have been filled that simply though. Instead, my friend Emily had a little excitement with pills to fill the void completely. Getting on my transfer in Chicago was real easy. I guided a group of us to the red line shuttle and to the international terminal. I could really tell how much better of a traveler I had become since the holy land trip.

No comments:

What do I do with the beard?